|Major Spoiler Warning|
This page contains major spoilers from the episode, character or movies, read at your own risk!
|BoBoiBoy: The Movie|
|Official Title:||BoBoiBoy: Sfera Kuasa|
|Release Date:|| March 3, 2016 (Malaysia)|
April 13, 2016 (Indonesia)
March 11, 2016 (Hong Kong)
|Directed by:||Nizam Razak|
|Genre:||Superhero, Action, Adventure, Sci-Fiction|
|Time:||90 min / 1:30|
|Spend:|| RM 5,000,000 (Ringgit Malaysia)
Rp16.360.249.940,- (Indonesia Rupiah)
|Target Earnings:|| RM 25,000,000 (Ringgit Malaysia)|
Rp81.801.249.700,- (Indonesia Rupiah)
|“||"Bersama Kita Berjuang!" ("Together We Fighting!")||”|
BoBoiBoy: The Movie (BoBoiBoy: Sfera Kuasa) is an upcoming movie which will be released first in March 3, 2016 at Malaysia. The film will be aired on Cinemas.
Release DatesAnimonsta confirmed the production of this movie will be expected done at October 2015 and will be released in March 3, 2016 at Malaysia and Brunei, April 13, 2016 at Indonesia, and March 11, 2016 at Hong Kong
A group of alien treasure hunters named The Tengkotak has arrived on earth and kidnapped Ochobot in order to use him to locate an ancient and powerful “Sfera Kuasa” hiding on earth. BoBoiBoy and his super friends must now race against time to save Ochobot and uncover the secrets behind the “Sfera Kuasa”. Their journey will take them on an adventure filled with action, comedy, and beautiful locales.
BoBoiBoy and his friends goes on an adventure on a mysterious island that houses an ancient power sphere, older than Ochobot with untold powers. BoBoiBoy will meet his toughest foe yet, an alien treasure hunter who is looking to harness the power from this power sphere for his own greedy needs. It's now a race between BoBoiBoy and the aliens to reach the power sphere and unlock a new powers. Experience an exotic new place, never before seen villains and a new power from BoBoiBoy.
Cast & Characters
|BoBoiBoy||Nur Fathiah (bt) Diaz||Earth, Wind, Lightning, Fire, Water, Solar, Thorn|
|Yaya||Nur Sarah Alisya||Gravity Manipulation|
|Ying||Yap Ee Jean||Time Manipulation|
|Gopal||Dzubir Mohd Zakaria||Molecular Manipulation|
|Fang||Wong Wai Kay||Shadow Manipulation|
|Ochobot||Mohd Fathi (b) Diaz||Generation 9 Power Spheres|
|Adu Du||Anas Abdul Aziz||BoBoiBoy's Arch Enemy|
|Probe||Anas Abdul Aziz||Robot Sidekick|
|Tok Aba||Anas Abdul Aziz||Grandfather & Mentor|
|Papa Zola||Nizam Razak||Teacher & Mentor|
|Bora Ra||Azman Zulkiply||Blackhole|
|Yoyo Oo||Anas Abdul Aziz||Mechamancer|
|Gaga Naz||Mohammad Azmir Selamat (AG)||Cybernetic Arms|
|Klamkabot||Usamah Widiatmoko||Generation 1 Power Sphere|
|Kiki Ta||Chan Su Ling||Role: Pilot|
|Cici Ko||Anas Abdul Aziz||Role: Janitor|
- Supported by: Multimedia Development Corporation & Finas
- Distributed by: Primeworks Studios
- Directed by: Nizam Razak
- Written by: Nizam Razak & Anas Abdul Aziz
- Production Director: Kee Yong Pin
- Casting Director: Ezdiani Ahmad Fawzi
- Art Director: Safwan Karim
- Starring: Nur Fathiah Diaz, Nur Sarah Alisya, Dzubir Mohammed Zakaria, Yap Ee Jean, Wong Wai Kay, Mohd Fathi Diaz, Azman Zulkiply, Usamah Widiatmoko, Chan Su Ling, Anas Abdul Aziz, and Nizam Razak
- Featuring: Fara Fauzana (Hot FM) & Mohammad Azmir Selamat (AG) (Hot FM)
- Music by: Yuri Wong
- Concept Art: Azalil Aizat, Haireey Hashnan, Hilman Muhamad, Fakeez Adnan
- Head Character Modeler: Zamri Mustapha
- Character Modelers: Nurul Amanina & Sharifa Sarah
- Head Animation: Noriman Saffian & Rashdan Fahirurazi
- Animators: Nazrul Hadi, Hafiz Ashraf, Muhammad Zharif Fikri, Mohd Asfian, Raja Nukman, Ferdiawan Gunarto, Husna Faizal, Ahmad Syarqawi
- Set Designers: Faszirul Azzery & Ahmad Fadzil
- Head Rendering: Ho Che Seund & Muhammad Khairul Aladin.
- Head Compositing: Muhammad Akid Jamel & Nurasyikin Abdul Khalit
- Compositors: Wu Chyntia, Farhana Zainal Abidin, Rizki Pratama Novianto, Dzulkifli Ehsan, and Yasmin Khairudin
- Audio Designers: Usamah Widiatmoko, Behrooz Zandi Tavasol, Mohd Mustazza, and Shamir Supaat
- Production Designers: Nurul Izzatuleffa & Rashid Zakaria
- Event & Merchandise: Ilyana Ramlan & Mohd Shaffie Ramli
- Brand & Marketing: Faiz Zainal Aabidin, Ehsan Azaruddin, Adelia Citra Hapsari, and Weng Lok Yim
- Management & Finance: Nur Syahirah Ariffin, Meldanovita Umar, Wan Mazlinda, Zuraidah Ahmad
Nizam Razak stated that this movie costed RM5 million, and he described it as the "big value". The movie was made in two years time. The process of inserting actor voice was started since the movie started its production until it finished in end 2015. This movie gains support from National Film Development Corporation Malaysia (FINAS), Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC), and Malaysia Animation Creative Content Centre (MAC3). 70 workers are used to produce this movie. The original duration of the movie is 160 minutes, but it has been shortened to 100 minutes for fulfilling the kids' film standard.
Animonsta Studios announced in June 2013 that the project Power Sphere was expected for release in 2014. The project announced featured Klamkabot and BoBoiBoy with fire power. Then, the project was delayed to the end of 2015, where Animonsta Studios released their first video of the movie, BoBoiBoy: The Movie official teaser on YouTube in February 2015. After 7 months, Animonsta Studios released the official trailer of the movie on YouTube, which has stated that the movie will be in cinemas on 2016. The trailer also shows the involvement of the movie with Bunkface and two Hot FM radio DJ's, Fara Fauzana and AG.
On 21 December 2015, Animonsta Studios has officially announced the show date for Malaysian cinemas in their official Facebook account which is 3 March 2016. The showing date for Indonesian cinemas was announced on 30 December 2015 which is 13 April 2016. In February 2016, Animonsta Studios released their second official trailer in YouTube.
Animonsta Studios will promote this movie in 2016 Tokyo Anime Award Festival in March 2016. They are in a discussion to bring this movie to Kazakhstan. There are also some plans to bring this movie to nearby countries such as Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia which are expressing their interest in this movie. The movie is shown at 115 cinemas in Malaysia, 100 in Indonesia, two in Brunei, two in Singapore, three in Hong Kong and three in Macau.
BoBoiBoy: The Movie opened to mostly positive reviews, as it was got its place in Malaysian Book of Records as the most grossing Malaysian film on the first day after collecting more than RM500,000 on the first day of release.
Animonsta Studios targeted RM25 million (USD 6 million) for this movie, with RM12-13 million (USD 3-3.2 million) target for Malaysia and Brunei markets, and RM12-13 million (AUD 4-4.24 million) target for Indonesian market. The film got its place in Malaysian Book of Records after raking in more than RM500,000 on its first day of release in Malaysia, made it as the highest-grossing film on the first day for Malaysian films. After four days, the movie earned a very high value which is RM 3.5 million. After 11 days, this movie has made its name as the highest-grossing Malaysia animated movie, beating Geng: The Adventure Begins which grossed RM6.3 million. The movie achieved their target after 17 days in Malaysia as they have collected RM13 million, exceeding their target for Malaysian market. The movie was shown in Malaysian cinemas for 58 days. This movie received very positive reviews from audiences and critics alike.
For the Indonesian market, the movie managed to earn more than 5 billion rupiah (RM 1.48 million) after 12 days.
After the movie, there are plans to make another two BoBoiBoy films, and Nizam Razak stated that they already have their ideas on the second movie.
- The movie's project has been planned since the production of the TV series itself. But later the series was produced first due to introduce it to the public.
- The movie's released date is on 3 March 2016, that seen in the trailer in front of Season 3, Episode 22 official YouTube video.
- The first air date was predicted to November 26, 2015. But the air date was changed to March 3, 2016 to avoid film competitions.
- The movie took 3 years to finish with a cost of RM5 million.
- The movie's official trailer has the English and Chinese subtitles.
- This is a first time BoBoiBoy seen without his cap, according to the exclusive sneak peek video, and Trailer #2, in which he loses his cap twice.
- This movie introduces BoBoiBoy's toughest enemy yet, the Tengkotak alien group.
- The gala premiere of this movie was held on February 20, 2016 in Golden Screen Cinemas Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- There are also some early screenings for BoBoiBoy: The Movie on February 27, 2016 in GSC IOI City Mall, Putrajaya and GSC Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur.
- In Indonesia, this movie's gala premiere will be held on April 2016 in Jakarta.
- BoBoiBoy: The Movie
- Monsta Backstage!
- BoBoiBoy: The Movie in Wikipedia.
- BoBoiBoy: The Movie in Wikipedia (Bahasa Indonesia)
- BoBoiBoy: The Movie in Wikipedia (Malaysia)