In Season 1, Episode 13, he forced himself to evolve when BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm and BoBoiBoy Cyclone with all of his friends were defeated by Mukalakus. He fainted and turned back to normal after defeating Adu Du.
BoBoiBoy Earth appeared in Season 2, Episode 1 when helping the other BoBoiBoys putting the new logo of Tok Aba and BoBoiBoy's Cocoa Shop. In Season 2, Episode 9, he appeared alongside BoBoiBoy Lightning and BoBoiBoy Wind when they attacked Adu Du together with their powers and the combo movement to fight against Recycled Tiger.
- Earth Stairs (Tangga Tanah) - A tall stairs accidentally made in Season 1, Episode 1.
- Earth Pilar (Tanah Tinggi) - Used to protect himself and his friends from enemies.
- Landslide (Tanah Runtuh) - Used to make Adu Du and Super Auntie Probe fell underground.
- Earth Filler (Tanah Kambus) - A giant hole where Adu Du and Super Auntie Probe was underground.
- Earth Barrier (Tanah Pelindung) - Used to defend himself.
- Earth Gloves (Tangan Tanah) - His hands can be covered with.
- Earth Grab (Tanah Pencengkam) - Used to trap his enemies (seen in Season 1, Episode 6 and Season 1, Episode 12).
- Earth Slam (Tanah Cerakah) - Used to create upward-pointed rocks.
- Rock Toss (Beserta Batu) - Used to throw rocks to foes.
- Earth Upward (Tanah Tinggi, Bertubi-tubi) - An upgraded version of the Earth Pilar where it goes higher when the ground is punched repeatedly.
- Earth Contain (Timbunan Tanah) - He used it to trapped Mukalakus (Seen in Season 1, Episode 13).
- Earth Kick (Tendangan Tanah) - He used it during the Football Game.
BoBoiBoy Galaxy Abilities
- Earth Punch (Tumbukan Tanah)
- Multiple Earth Punch (Tumbukan Tanah, Bertubi-tubi)
- Earth Barrier (Tanah Pelindung)
- Earth Wall (Tanah Pendinding)
This is an ability as he uses while driving his motorcycle:
- Earth Drift (Drifting Tanah)
- Asteroid Boulder (Pemampatan Tanah Asteroid)
- Asteroid Strike (Serangan Tanah Asteroid)