|“||Power Spheres are high-tech robots carrying powers unimaginable. Coveted by many, these robots fled and hid themselves in various parts of the galaxy. One by one, Power Spheras have been hunted down and captured by those with ill intent. And now, their powers are used to wreak havoc and destruction throughout the universe. This is the tale of Earth's superhero, BoBoiBoy and his quest to save the Power Spheras and defend our galaxy.||”|
— Koko Ci
BoBoiBoy Galaxy is based around an adventure-based storyline that takes place in space where BoBoiBoy and his friends take a more active role as heroes, searching for problems to solve instead of having the problems come to him.
With the history and slavery of Power Spheres revealed, BoBoiBoy disembarks on a new journey to save the Power Spheres of the Galaxy and defeat the evil.
See more: List of BoBoiBoy Galaxy Episodes
- Klamkabot (Flashback)
- Bora Ra (Flashback)
- Bago Go
- Ejo Jo
- Computer (Ejo Jo's)
- Space Pirates
- Captain Separo
- Pirate Minions
In addition to the new television series, there is also a series of monthly drawn comics that will release before each episode airs. These comics are all available on the Monsta Online Store and can be ordered online.
The comics have 144 colored pages, are a hard book, and also contain concept art for the show. Each comic has four-episode stories. Previews of the comics can be read on BoBoiBoy Galaxy's Official Website.
- Issue #1: Kembara ke Angkasa (Journey to Space)
- Issue #2: Adiwira Bersatu (The Spirited One)
- Issue #3: Cabaran Baharu (New Challenges)
- Issue #4: Kemunculan Lagenda (A Legend Appears)
- Issue #5: Gelora Kuasa (Power Surge)
- Nizam Razak, on his Facebook account, posted about the fact of this series:
- MONSTA and TOMY (aka TAKARA TOMY) had agreed to produce various toys, including more figurines, merchendise, and vehicles.
- There is a new production pipeline for BoBoiBoy Galaxy. The R&D team have worked hard to design a new pipeline to deliver episodes of both quality and quantity. According to Nizam, there will be targeting to roughly 20-26 episodes per year (the first batch of episodes starting in June and releasing in November 2016).
- The first look was released on August 31, 2016.
- This series would be aired at TV3 Malaysia at November 25, 2016, and MNCTV Indonesia at January 14, 2017.
- Nizam Razak and Monsta planned to make BoBoiBoy Galaxy at least until 300 episodes with films coming every two years according to an interview.
- This is the second time that the music group Bunkface has worked with Monsta to create songs for BoBoiBoy, the first time being for BoBoiBoy: The Movie (with the song "Masih Di Sini"). The new opening theme song is called "Dunia Baru".
- According to Nizam Razak on a Facebook post, the proper opening sequence took seven years to develop and was directed by Hafiz SI.
- BoBoiBoy and his friends seem to have lost their power upgrades since the event of the movie.
- Official website
- Wikipedia page
- Monsta's YouTube page
- Production website
- Wikia page