"Nova Prix Race" ("Perlumbaan Nova Prix") is the 15th episode of the first season of BoBoiBoy Galaxy and the 15th episode overall in the series.
On a galaxy racing prix, BoBoiBoy, Fang, Ying, Yaya, Gopal and Cici Ko tell about the Space Race that had been race for every ten years.
- Koko Ci
- TrophyBot (Debut; non-speaking)
- DashBot (Debut; minor)
- Adu Du
- Bago Go
- The Bikembars (Debut)
- Pok Pok Tus (Debut)
- Heely Wheely (Debut)
Differences in the Comic Version
- to be added
- This is the first time in BoBoiBoy Galaxy that BoBoiBoy uses the Elemental Split to summon three forms in vehicle mode that are not his original three forms (BoBoiBoy Earth, BoBoiBoy Lightning, and BoBoiBoy Wind). BoBoiBoy Fire replaces Earth in this episode, making Lightning the leader.
- This episode marks the first time BoBoiBoy uses Elemental Bike Fusion.
- Despite Bago Go being a supporting character in this series, he is considered the true antagonist of the episode, due to his planning to dominate the entire Nova Grand Prix race as a commentator and sponsorship.
- He even demoted TrophyBot as the 2nd placer's grand prize, whereas his product Cosmetic Cosmic X9000 was for the 1st placer's.
- According to Fang, the Nova Prix Space Race is held every decade (10 years), and is the most dangerous space racing, due of difficult tracks and racers can do anything to win the race.
- The winner of the race would get a Power Sphere and other lucrative prizes.
- According from Koko Ci, the registration fee of each racer to join the racing is expensive enough.
- The episode's original title was "Nova Prix Space Racing" ("Perlumbaan Angkasa Nova Prix"). It was shortened after Season 1 ended.
- Adu Du was shown holding a Plutonium Credit Card that he got from his mom in Season 3, Episode 13, shown that he use the card to pay the registration fee.
- This episode share some similarities with a Doraemon episode called The Galaxy Grandprix.