"The Surge of BoBoiBoy Water" ("Gelora BoBoiBoy Air") is the 17th episode of the first season of BoBoiBoy Galaxy and the 17th episode overall in the series.
A new enemy comes to Earth and tries to destroy BoBoiBoy for some reason. Will BoBoiBoy win with his new awaken element?
- Adu Du
- Roktaroka (Debut)
- Mr. Kumar (Minor)
- Mrs. Wawa (Minor, Debut)
- Aunty Yang (Minor, Debut)
Differences in the Comic Version
- to be added
- This episode marks BoBoiBoy Water's debut since the original series.
- The original title of this episode was "Roktaroka Vs. BoBoiBoy Water" ("Roktaroka Vs. BoBoiBoy Air"), but was later changed to "The Surge of BoBoiBoy Water" ("Gelora BoBoiBoy Air")
- This episode confirms that BoBoiBoy lost most of his powers due to having a new power band.
- It's also revealed he had forgotten all of his power since the movie because of his new band.
- BoBoiBoy Water seems to be the only power that BoBoiBoy obtained in a different way to the other two.
- BoBoiBoy gets his Water power through peace of mind and meditation, while Leaf & Fire were obtained through the Power Watch adapting by absorbing elements from specific environments. (Leaf from Planet Gurunda, and Fire from Planet Volcania).
- It‘s possible that BoBoiBoy absorbed the Water element from Earth, due to the fact that Earth's surface is more water than land at a ratio of 7:3.
- This episode marks the third time in BoBoiBoy Galaxy that BoBoiBoy uses the Elemental Split to summon three forms that are not his original three forms (BoBoiBoy Earth, BoBoiBoy Lightning, and BoBoiBoy Wind). BoBoiBoy Leaf replaces Earth in this episode.
- It's unknown why Gopal remembers BoBoiBoy’s Water element from the Original Series, but forgets BoBoiBoy has the Fire element.