BoBoiBoy Quake is slated to appear in this series.
- Quake Fists (Tangan Gempa) - Bigger and stronger gloves.
- Earth Golem (Golem Tanah) - It is named Giga and it follows BoBoiBoy's movement.
- Giga Uppercut (Tumbukan Giga) - Power uses to punch enemies into sky.
- Collision Punch (Tumbukan Gegar) - Power uses fists, more powerful than Giga Punch.
- Earth Barrier (Tanah Pelindung) - Used to defend himself, in BoBoiBoy: The Movie, it was upgraded into a bigger wall (Tanah Pendinding).
- Earth Punch (Tumbukan Tanah) - Used to defeat Fang in their fight. Another version is an arm and he uses it to defeat Bora Ra twice.
- Earth Grab (Cengkaman Tanah) - Used to trap the Crazy Cat.
- Earth Fulfillment (Tanah Pemenuh) - Used to protect the school from more serious damage.
- Earth Pilar Grab (Tanah Tinggi, Pencengkam) - Used to grab PETAI's legs.
- Earth Opener(Bukaan Tanah) - used to open the part of a land, it was used to trapped PETAI.
- Earth Cover (Tutupan Tanah) - Use to cover the hole that trap PETAI.
- Earth Ball (Bola Tanah) - accidentally made by BoBoiBoy when he is supposed to make a Earth Wall to save Fang.
- Sand Storm (Ribut Pasir) - Used to destruct Ejo Jo; BoBoiBoy Cyclone helped him to spread the sands.
- Earth Wave (Ombak Tanah) - Used to defent himself from Ejo Jo.
- Earth Dragon (Golem Naga Tanah) - used to defeat its counterpart, the Shadow Dragon.
- Earth Spike - (Bumi spike) It is suppose to hit Ejo Jo when he fall but he used Yaya's power to make himself falling slowly.
- Earth Attract (Tarikan Tanah) - A series of slabs to attract BoBoiBoy and his friends while being sucked by the Shadow Dragon.
- Earth Wall (Tembok Tanah) - used to protect Mukalakus from being transformed to glass, the upgraded version of the Earth Barrier.
- Earth Wall (Tanah Pendinding) - Used to block the 3D Earth Replica, Bora Ra, Gaga Naz and Adu Du.
- Multiple Earth Wall (Tanah Pelindung Berlapis-lapis) - Same with the first Earth Wall but bigger and longer.
- Giga Uppercut (Tumbukan Tanah) - he summoned a giant fist of stalagmite from the ground punching the foes at above. This fist is similar to Giga but bigger and longer thus having more power.
- Multiple Punch (Tumbukan Bertubi-tubi) - He used this against Gaga Naz, Yaya also has this ability.
- Triple Earth Golem (Golem-Golem Tanah) - Triple version of Giga, use to defend himself and Fang from Captain Kaizo's by using Simultaneous Punch (Tumbukan Serentak) to destroy Captain Kaizo's shield.
- Crystal Golem (Golem Kristal) - BoBoiBoy summoned a crystal version of Giga.
- In Season 1, Episode 12, when he is trying to know his stronger power, he thought that he will be called "BoBoiBoy Rock" or "BoBoiBoy Mud", but now we know that he only got his power when BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm and BoBoiBoy Cyclone are defeated by Mukalakus.
- He is the second BoBoiBoy which has a new feature when true potential is unleashed, the first is BoBoiBoy Cyclone which has a Cyclone Hoverboard.
- He can be considered as the strongest evolved BoBoiBoy since he was able to beat Mukalakus single handed even when Ochobot and his powers were absorbed.
- His alternate name is "BoBoiBoy Fishquakes" (Season 2, Episode 6) and "BoBoiBoy Earthquake" (Disney Channel English Version).
- Unlike the other forms of hispersonas, BoBoiBoy Quake as well as BoBoiBoy Water seem to be the only ones capable of manipulating their elements into forming 'living' creatures. Quake with his Earth Golem and Earth Dragon while Water with his Water Whale Sphere and Twin Water Eels.
- BoBoiBoy Fire's form of Fire Golem doesn't seem to count considering how the Golem is initially and primarily made from Quakes's earth power while BoBoiBoy Fire only seems to add in his elemental powers as a boost and acts as its controller.
- It was revealed in Season 3, Episode 26 that he can only control one Earth Golem one at a time, unless he splits himself where they will control the rest.
- BoBoiBoy Quake is rarely seen without his Quake Fists (Mama Zila Attacks, Adu Du Becoming Evil Again and BoBoiBoy: Promo Raya 2016!).