BoBoiBoy Water is shown wearing long-sleeved black shirt with cyan blue vest. He also wear the black trousers and a pair of black, icy cyan blue, and white shoes. His hat is also in dinosaur-style, with the icy blue colour worn directed forth.
When BoBoiBoy first turned into BoBoiBoy Water, he was chubby and moved sluggishly. His sluggish form caused his powers to be rendered as useless because the usability of his powers depends on an active-moving body. Later in Season 3, Episode 19 after he went through weight loss training created by Papa Zola, he changed significantly in spite of size and activeness for the better.
In BoBoiBoy Galaxy, he is shown to be considerably more mature and taller but still has the same color scheme. He currently wears a long-sleeved cyan blue vest which is zipped all the way and the emblem of his main power can clearly be seen. He also wears a white shirt underneath with black pants, a blue belt and grey boots. However, unlike other elemental forms, he does not wear any armbands.
BoBoiBoy Water is the most relaxed and laid-back form. He dislikes engaging in combat and much rather attempt to subdue the opponents via a discussion in hopes of stopping them from fighting. Water is shown the weakest element and not to be easily entertained and gets bored easily when doing things he doesn't want to do. Despite being just as strong as the other forms, his laziness gets in the way and often times, Water just doesn't use his full potential. However, he outgrows this trait in the fight against BoBoiBot, where Papa Zola finally convinces him to get a little serious once in a while. After this development, Water is much more willing to fight, but still showcases his laziness by sitting on his water bubble.
In BoBoiBoy Galaxy, Water has completely outgrown any laziness he had when BoBoiBoy was younger. Instead, Water is now one of the most mature of the elemental forms, but retains his relaxed attitude. Water in personality is a polar opposite of BoBoiBoy Fire, who is more violent and aggressive. Water seems to also have a fondness for nature and was enjoying the scenery in a relaxed and calm matter.
BoBoiBoy Water has Hydrokinesis, the power to manipulate water.
- Water Sphere (Bebola Air) - A Sphere of water. He first used this to show off his powers.
- Water Bubble (Gelembung Air) - The water bubble BoBoiBoy Water sits on.
- Water Geysers (Letupan Air) - A torrent of water emerged from ground. Used to launch Adu Du into the air.
- Wave Splash (Pukulan Ombak) - Strong torrent of water. Used to blast BoBoiBot Fire.
- Wave Surf (Ombak Luncur) - Used as a form of transportation.
- Maximum Calmness, Whirlpool (Ketenangan Maksima, Pusaran Air) - Used to escape BoBoiBot Quake's Earth trap.
- Water Blade (Bilah Air) - Used to slash BoBoiBot Quake's earth golem.
- Wave Slap (Tamparan Ombak) - A hand-shaped water. Used to defeat BoBoiBot Cyclone.
- Water Shot (Tembakan Air) - A concentrated torrent of water shot by BoBoiBoy Water. Used to stun BoBoiBot Thunderstorm.
- Water Whale Sphere (Bebola Paus Air) - Used to stop BoBoiBot from transforming into BoBoiBot Water.
- Twin Water Eels (Belut Air Berkembar) - Used to defeat BoBoiBot Water alongside with Thunderstorm's Thunder Blade.
- Water Golem (Golem Air) - Combined with Earth Golem, used to defeat Captain Kaizo.
- Water Shield (Taici Air) - Seen in the movie, used to defend himself against Bora Ra.
- Wave Surf (Peluncur Ombak) - By embarking on water on the road, BoBoiBoy Water can raise it back and make it a launcher that allows it to move freely. This power is almost the same as its old power, Wave Surf.
- Water Stream (Alunan Air) - BoBoiBoy Water moves the water connected from the launcher to the left and right handles controlled.
- Giant Wave Slam (Tamparan Ombak Gergasi) - BoBoiBoy summon a powerfull giant wave to his enemies. He use this on Roktaroka when he use Rolling Fiery Rock.
- Geyser Blast (Leyser Air) - BoBoiBoy summon a water laser that emerged from ground to his enemies.
- Unlike the other forms of BoBoiBoy's elemental split personas, BoBoiBoy Water, as well as BoBoiBoy Quake seem to be the only ones capable of manipulating their elements into forming 'living' creatures. BoBoiBoy Water with his Water Whale Sphere and Twin Water Eels, and BoBoiBoy Quake with his Earth Golem and Earth Dragon.
- In BoBoiBoy Galaxy, one strand of his hair (on the right side) seems to be facing an opposing direction when compared to his other forms.
- BoBoiBoy Water is the only elemental form to be acknowledged to be a previous form that BoBoiBoy had used in the original series, despite the fact that Fire was called a 'new form' as well despite being an old form.