BoBoiBoy Wind mistakenly got some fake milk with Chemical X which was made by Adu Du to use in making Yaya's biscuits, because of eating plenty of contaminated biscuits, he got crazy, which made his powers became stronger until he turns into BoBoiBoy Cyclone (Season 1, Episode 11). He was cured when Ochobot showed to him the last episode of a telenovela called "Red Roses" where Azroy finally sees his cat Sasha, because the ending is sad, he cried until he turned back to BoBoiBoy Wind.
He later appeared in Season 2, Episode 2 after BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm's transformation, but he was trapped by Fang's Shadow Hands which Gopal thought that he is already defeated but he later transformed to BoBoiBoy Quake.
- Cyclone Hoverboard (Hoverboard Taufan) - His new kit, helps him to fly higher and faster.
- Cyclone Ball (Bola Taufan) - Used to defend himself from an enemy, like the Lightning Balls of BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm, only it gets bigger and rotates like a washing machine. This was used again in BoBoiBoy: The Movie.
- Cyclone Shield (Perisai Taufan) - Used to move himself in a Cyclone like ball. It can protect him from his enemies.
- Cyclone Drill (Gerudi Taufan) - He can cover his hands with a rotating drill.
- Wind Disc (Cakhra Udara) - Powerfuk discs use to attack big robots like Mukalakus. Also used to attack Captain Kaizo.
- Whirling Cyclone (Pusaran Taufan) - Use to threw something faster by 40% more.
- Whirling Vortex Wind (Pusaran Angin Kencang) - Used to attack PETAI and to save Ochobot.
- Spinning Vertical Wind (Deruan Angin Vertikal) - Used to carry him, BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm, BoBoiBoy Quake and the Earth Golem.
- Mega Cyclone Drill (Gerudi Mega Taufan) - The mega version of Cyclone Drill, used to defeat PETAI along with Mega Thunder Blade.
- Sand Storm (Ribut Pasir) - Used to defeat PETAI, created with crushed land from BoBoiBoy Quake.
- Spinning Storm (Deruan Ribut) - Used against the Cocoa Guava.
- Cyclone Rush (Sedutan Taufan) - He used his spinning cyclone to suck enemy and making them vulnerable. This was first used in BoBoiBoy: The Movie to attack Bora Ra.