CementBot (also known as "SimenBot" ) is a Power Sphere once belonged to TAPOPS before it was stolen and sent to be used by Jugglenaut.
CementBot was stored in the Power Sphere Vault in TAPOPS Headquarters. However, in Episode 12, it was stolen by Panto and was sent to Planet Circus alongside with BalloonBot and FireBot.
In Episode 13, it is activated and programmed to obey Jugglenaut. Jugglenaut uses it to release rock-hard cement to trap BoBoiBoy, Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Cici Ko.
in Episode 14, Kaizo frees the stolen Power Spheres from Jugglenaut, thus they returning again become Dormant Mode.
- It is the ninth Power Sphere to appear in BoBoiBoy Galaxy.
- Its name is revealed on a computer screen.
- According to Cici Ko, CementBot is one of the particularly valuable Power Spheres and it is in dormant mode.
- Alongside with BalloonBot, it's unknown how Cici Ko retrieve it.
- His name "CementBot" is related to its cement powers.
- It's appearance is similar to Fish Bowl.