|“|| Komander KoKo Ci is an agent from secret organization named TAPOPS(Tracker and Protector of Power Spheras). His main task is to track the missing power spheras before it fall into a group of evil hands.|
His small pysical body makes him easier to do the undercover process.
— Description from BoBoiBoy Galaxy website
Commander Koko Ci, previously known as Cici Ko, is the character debuted in BoBoiBoy: The Movie. He served on Tengkotak spaceship as a janitor. He returns in BoBoiBoy Galaxy as commander of TAPOPS team.
During the movie, he was seen as a janitor of Tengkotak Gang. At the end of the movie, he admit that his real name is Koko Ci or Commander Koko Ci, a member of Gencatan Aktivitas Ganas Angkasa Lepas or G.A.G.A.L. He reveals that he has disguised himself as a janitor to keep track of the Tengkotak's evildoings. He also reveals that:
- He served Bora Ra a cup of coffee.
- He frees the J-Rex from prison to save Papa Zola, Adu Du, and Probe.
- He successfully stops Kiki Ta for shooting Adu Du.
- He sabotages Yoyo Oo by making him fell asleep when he used Ochobot to find Klamkabot.
He says that BoBoiBoy and others should thank him for those things. He then proceeds to punish the Tengkotak's Gang by punching them. Before he leaves, he thanks BoBoiBoy and says "See you soon!" and he waves goodbye to them.
Cici Ko returns in BoBoiBoy Galaxy and is seen rescuing a Power Sphere named MotoBot from the Space Pirates, by whom he is being chased. He manages to evade and hide from the Space Pirates before locating and contacting BoBoiBoy through Ochobot. Cici Ko asks Ochobot to open a portal from where he and MotoBot are in Outer Space to their location on Earth. After sending the coordinates through to Ochobot the latter opens a portal. They nearly make it through but the Space Pirates find them and latch onto Cici Ko's spaceship with cables, trying to drag them back. The Space Pirate captain's minions board the ship and try to get inside to MotoBot. BoBoiBoy and Gopal assist Cici Ko by fighting off the robots and cutting the cables connecting Cici Ko's ship to the Space Pirate's ship but not before the Space Pirate captain's hook-hand gets caught in the ship's hull.
Cici Ko usually tends to be serious and competent when he was a commander in TAPOPS. In his disguise as a janitor, he was shown to be innocent.
- His name is a pun to "Chichi to Ko" (父と子), the Japanese term for "father and son".
- Although, "Oyako" (親子) can frequently be used as well.
- He shares the same voice with Tok Aba, Adu Du, Probe, Mr. Kumar, the Sleeping Monster and Tauke.
- In epilogue of BoBoiBoy: The Movie, he revealed his real name is Koko Ci or Commander Koko Ci.
- He disguised as the janitor on Tengkotak for spying on the movement of Tengkotak's Army.
- He is a member (and possibly leader) of the organization of G.A.G.A.L., or Gencatan Aktivitas Ganas Angkasa Lepas.
- Besides spying on the Tengkotak to arrest them, he also collects information about other Power Spheres from them as stated in the fanmails.
- He often wears two pairs of sunglasses.
- He has excellence skill to be leader, prove he a leader to both G.A.G.A.L and T.A.P.O.P.S.
- His commander uniform are inspired from North Korea Military.
- When he dance and sing about T.A.P.O.P.S theme song in BoboiBoy Galaxy first episode, his style inspired from Gangnam Style PSY.