|Age||45 alien years (27000 human years)|
|Voiced by||Noriman Saffian (Malay and Disney Channel English versions)|
| BoBoiBoy Season 2|
BoBoiBoy Season 3
Ejo Jo is the former antagonist in BoBoiBoy.
He makes his first appearance in a Spaceship in Outer Space with Bago Go, he said that he will buy Adu Du's Spaceship from Bago Go, but Bago Go said that he should not keep too much money. Bago Go had tricked him about the price of Adudu's Spaceship; It's not really an antique after all.
He got the full information about Adu Du, Probe, Computer, BoBoiBoy and his friends. He was also connected with Adu Du but sometimes, he gets angry. Adu Du attempted to stop his plan from going to Earth by telling him about BoBoiBoy and his friends had powers but he failed to tell him.
He attacked BoBoiBoy and his friends. Then, he asked BoBoiBoy to give Ochobot and his powers. He made Probe Died and He also destroyed BoBoiBoy's school and kidnapped BoBoiBoy's friends besides Fang for he was hiding with Ochobot behind the cars.
Ejo Jo first contact Adu Du with his Computer to find out where are BoBoiBoy and Fang. Then, he watched BoBoiBoy's classmates and Papa Zola being electrecuted by Ejo Jo himself. After he learned BoBoiBoy and Fang's location, he sent his battle robot Petai to defeat BoBoiBoy and Fang. But despite BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm, Cyclone and Earthquake effort to defeat Petai, they failed. However, just as Petai is about to finish the Three BoBoiBoy's, Fang intervine and used his Shadow Dragon and destroy Petai with it. When Ejo Jo discovered this, he rushed outside his spaceship and put his suit of armor. Carrying Gopal, Ying and Yaya's Power Band and declare that he will defeat BoBoiBoy, leading up to the third season of the series.
Ejo Jo started to use Yaya, Ying and Gopal's power band against BoBoiBoy, In here... BoBoiBoy is suppose to be helped by Fang, but Fang fall asleep same as the Season 1 when BoBoiBoy fall asleep after defeating Mukalakus. Ejo Jo started to crash himself to the ground where BoBoiBoy is starting (4 metres away), mentioning a 2 yards-sized crater on the 7 minutes video clip Season 3. Ejo Jo defeated BoBoiBoy, but failed to fully-defeat BoBoiBoy because Mukalakus suddenly appear, In the trailer of Season 3, It is unknown how Ejo Jo got Fang's power band, but their is a known reason, Ejo Jo steal Fang's power band while he asleep.
to be added
PowersActually he's only regular alien and doesn't have power at all, but he got powers from BoBoiBoy's friends power watches and put them to his Combat Suit Armor against BoBoiBoy's friends.
- He is the third alien character released in the series. The first being Adu Du, and the second being Bago Go.
- He is also the third character to be voiced by Noriman Saffian. The first being the unamed passenger and the second was Mr.Biscuit.
- When Computer said that if Adu Du spread the news that he had found Cocoa Power on Earth, The General and the rest of the aliens of Ata Ta Tiga will follow him on Earth which was Adu Du and Probe are worrying about. It was referrence to him.
- Although he may have information about BoBoiBoy and his friends powers, he never found out what's BoBoiBoy and his friends weaknesses.
- He is a former elite soldier from planet Ata Ta Tiga that was kicked out as many violations as a result of big-headed attitude and failure to follow orders.
- He looks like Adu Du, but has a manlier face and a red line (possibly a scar or a tattoo).
- Like Adu Du and Bago Go, his eyes were glowing yellow when he made his first appearance.
- There's rumors that he was one of the famous team of mercenaries on the Planet Ata Ta Tiga.
- Unlike Adu Du and Bago Go, he's more taller than them.
- The suit of armor Ejo Jo used against BoBoiBoy in Season 3, Episode 1 is called "Metal Cog Prehensile Propulsion Armor Mark XLII".
- He is the first alien invader who captured power bands.