Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Power Spheras are high-tech robots carrying powers unimaginable. Coveted by many, these robots fled and hid themselves in various parts of the galaxy. One by one, Power Spheras have been hunted down and captured by those with ill intent. And now, their powers are used to wreak havoc and destruction throughout the universe. This is the tale of Earth's superhero, BoBoiBoy and his quest to save the Power Spheras and defend our galaxy.||”|
Episode 1 is the first episode of BoBoiBoy Galaxy. It aired on TV3 at November 25, 2016. The episode was also uploaded to Monsta's YouTube account with Part 1 on 10 November and Part 2 on 25 November.
Two spaceships are engaged in a high speed chase in the middle of an asteroid belt somewhere in Outer Space. The pursuing spaceship is piloted by the Space Pirates while the spaceship being chased is piloted by Cici Ko. A nervous Power Sphere called MotoBot also aboard Cici Ko's ship is reassured by the pilot that he will not let the Space Pirates capture him.
As the chase continues, Cici Ko manages to evade and hide from the Space Pirates but realises they are trapped. The situation causes him to resort to contacting Earth's mightiest superhero: BoBoiBoy.
On Earth, three kids are playing football. One of the kids tries to act like BoBoiBoy, attempting a "Lighting Kick" on the ball that fails but the ball ends up in the goal regardless. Meanwhile, the real BoBoiBoy—now 14 years-old—watches the football game from Tok Aba's shop with Gopal. His friend remarks that everyone wants to be like BoBoiBoy now. BoBoiBoy, on the other hand, sadly asks Gopal if he is bored as it has been a long time since they've done any "superhero stuff." Gopal reminds him that they are still superheroes, turning Tok Aba's counter into waffles as a demonstration but reversing it at Tok Aba's angry command. BoBoiBoy said that he had used his powers three weeks before just to save a cat but reinforces the fact that it's not fun if they can't use their powers properly. Gopal agrees and wishes there was someone they could help.
At that moment, the kids who were playing football ask BoBoiBoy and Gopal to help get their ball out of the tree. The boys see this as an opportunity to finally use their powers.
Meanwhile, Cici Ko and MotoBot are still hiding from the Space Pirates on an asteroid. The captain of the Space Pirates gets the idea to bypass their communication signal in order to locate them.
Differences with the Comic Version
- In the series, there are three kids playing soccer. In the comic version, there are only two kids.
- The comic does not show the kid crying after his ball is turned into a cekodok (only the words are shown).
- When a Pirate Minion uses a mop in an attempt to hit BoBoiBoy Lightning, Gopal turns it into a vegetable instead of a lollipop.
- After the TAPOPS song, Gopal is seen humming and dancing with the song. However, in the comic, it shows BoBoiBoy wonders why MotoBot joins the dance and MotoBot says that he was forced to do so.
- Gopal's messy hair changed into normal hair when he chase the ball that BoBoiBoy Wind blown up.
- When BoBoiBoy Wind put the ball, the tree behind him changed back into normal, instead that previously the tree was changed into pink candy tree with Gopal.
- When one of the kid was crying after his ball was changed with Gopal, the kid with red hat's hands and the shadow of it was asynchronous.
- However all of the above errors are corrected when it first aired on TV3