Upon returning to TAPOPS Space Station, Tarung is enraged to find that Koko Ci has hired BoBoiBoy and his friends as TAPOPS agents. With that, Tarung gives them a series of tests to ensure that they are indeed qualified to be TAPOPS agents.
- Cici Ko
- Ochobot (Mentioned)
The episode begins before 7:00 AM in the morning, where Gopal and BoBoiBoy are sleeping in proper bunk beds at the TAPOPS Space Station. Tarung enters the room to wake them but leaves them alone when Gopal asks for five more minutes of sleep. When the clock rings at 7:00 AM, Tarung suddenly changes from white to red and forcibly wakes them by throwing them and their beds out of the room, reminding them that the test will start in 10 minutes. Gopal has a flashback of the first time Admiral Tarung acted fiercely.
In the flashback, BoBoiBoy, Gopal and Fang have returned to the TAPOPS Space Station with Tarung and the heavy laundry bags. Tarung offers to carry the bags for them but BoBoiBoy gently refuses. Tarung takes the bags from them anyway, carrying the sacks with one arm and showing off his great strength, which astounds all three of the boys. They reach the control room and Tarung allows them to leave the lift before him, causing Gopal to comment on his courtesy. Koko Ci, now flustered in the former Tarung's presence, asks if he is aware of TAPOPS's current situation, to which Tarung says he is since the "delivery boys" explained it to him. BoBoiBoy admits that they're not delivery boys but the members of TAPOPS, which angers Tarung and causes him to turn red. He demands to know how they passed the TAPOPS Toughness Test when they were barely able to defend themselves on Planet Dargha'ya. Koko Ci apologizes and explains that the Toughness Test was discontinued due to its high failure. This only furthers Tarung's anger as he thinks TAPOPS has become an easy target because of its ill-prepared members. He commands BoBoiBoy's gang to take the Toughness Test tomorrow morning at seven-thirty, with the exception of Fang who has passed the test before.
Back in the present, BoBoiBoy and Gopal arrive at the arena and find Yaya and Ying warming up. As always, both girls' fierce rivalry for first place comes out. Fang struts into the arena and Gopal says that he should warm-up, too, but Fang reminds them that he already passed the test with an A grade. The Admiral and Koko Ci show up at the arena and issue the first test: the Easy-A Exam. It's a 30-minute long written test which stands for Exam Angkasa Susah Ya Ampun, meaning it's easy to fail. Yaya and Ying answer the questions easily as they studied beforehand. Gopal answers randomly while BoBoiBoy tries to recall what Ochobot told him about the history of Power Spheres so he can at least answer some of the questions. When the written test is over, Tarung says that if they failed in the exam, they'll be thrown out of the space station, opening the airlock doors as a demonstration. The Admiral's wristwatch beeps and he switches back to his kinder self to announce the lunch break.
During a lunch break, the gang eats with Tarung, who apologizes for his harshness before leaving to get a drink of water. Ying asks Fang why Tarung is acting friendly all of a sudden. He replies that the Admiral is only strict and tough when he's working from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM and reverts back to being kind during lunch breaks. Tarung returns and apologizes once again for his strict nature as it's only because wants them to unlock their hidden potentials. As soon as lunch break ends he goes back to being strict and demands everyone go back to the arena. The second test is a survival test, which turns out to be a 2-vs-2 cooking competition (BoBoiBoy and Gopal vs Yaya and Ying) in which they use alien ingredients that could save their lives when stranded. After Gopal changes his team's ingredients to more familiar foods, BoBoiBoy splits into three to get more work done. Yaya and Ying are unable to decide on what they should cook--biscuits or soup--prompting them to argue throughout the test. Meanwhile, the boys excel under Gopal's command and successfully produce a dish that Tarung heartily claims tastes like his mother's cooking, earning them full marks. Yaya and Ying present two separate dishes which, despite being edible to Admiral Tarung, earn them no points as they were instructed to work as a pair.
The final test aims to determine their focus. Koko Ci releases the TAPOPS Gorilla and Fang demonstrates how to complete the test. They have to sing a rhyme similar to Pat-A-Cake with the Gorilla without using their powers or making mistakes. Mistakes anger the gorilla and cause him to throw you out of the ring, indicating your failure. Gopal is the first to take the exam but he messes up the words and does the wrong actions, causing him to fail. Yaya and Ying ask if they can take the test together. Tarung agrees on the condition that 30 points be deducted from their total score. Yaya and Ying succeed and earn a total 70 points. When it's BoBoiBoy's turn, he fails the first lyrics of the song.
After the whole exam, the results are shown: BoBoiBoy is the highest (56%), Ying and Yaya are second equal (53%) and Gopal is in the last place (40%). They are told that the passing score is over 80%, meaning they all failed. Tarung is very upset and is about to punish them but before he can, his watch beeps 7:00 PM and he reverts to his kinder persona to congratulate them for passing. The gang thinks they passed the Toughness exam but Tarung says that those tests were only to see if they could take the Toughness exam, which is tomorrow morning, making the gang scream in despair.
- This is the first episode to air not on Friday but Thursday. The next three episodes will also air on Thursday as it is Ramadan month.
- The white streak in BoBoiBoy's hair revealed in BoBoiBoy: The Movie is still exists.
- Yaya and Ying are shown to maintain their fierce rivalry for "first place" during tests since the events of BoBoiBoy.
- Tarung's change in personality is somewhat similar to Yaya's change in personality once she crosses the line painted on the school gate in Season 2, Episode 5 in BoBoiBoy.
- Though, Tarung's change in personality depends on time instead of an object.
- Fang says that he scores a grade A in the Easy A test, which means he must pass the cooking test to obtain the grade. However, the official fan mails reveal that he (and Kaizo) do not know how to cook or bake.
- Exam Angkasa Susah Ya Ampun roughly translates to "Geez, Difficult Space Exam" in English.
- This episode marks the second time BoBoiBoy uses the Elemental Split to summon oBoiBoy Leaf with two of his classic powers since Episode 8.
- Both of Yaya's biscuits and the red carrot donut made their first appearance in this BoBoiBoy Galaxy episode since BoBoiBoy.
- This is the second time Yaya and Ying gets mad at someone (BoBoiBoy in this case) who gets better results than them. The first one is Fang in BoBoiBoy.
- Some memes were referenced in this episode.
- These memes were also posted prior to this episode's release.
- The way Gopal sprinkles green onions as the final touches for the dish is similar to Salt Bae, an Internet meme that involves with a Turkish chef's iconic way of sprinkling salt.
- The scene when Tarung reacts after tasting Gopal's dish is similar to the mind blown meme, especially the reaction GIF of a clip from the Adult Swim series Tim and Eric’s Awesome Show.
- This scene was later made into a gif and is posted on the official BoBoiBoy Facebook page.
- These memes were also posted prior to this episode's release.
- During the written test, BoBoiBoy mentions about the history of Power Sphera, which was supposed to be included in BoBoiBoy: The Movie as a prologue but was later scrapped and placed into the comic book adaptation.