BoBoiBoy, Gopal and Fang are still in Planet Dargha'ya, trying to find the mysterious recipient and completing the mission. However, their mission is in peril when Adu Du has gone insane.
- Cici Ko (Minor)
- Tarung (Debut)
- Adu Du
- Tree Demons (Minor)
- Rock Monsters
Differences with the Comic
- After Adu Du is being hypnotized and starts wearing tribal outfit, Probe, however, does not wear any tribal outfits.
- When Tarung is spying on Adu Du, who has been hypnotized, he is wearing a hat.
- BoBoiBoy Leaf does not laugh crazily after a dead snake falls onto him.
- In the TV version, the opening theme song for BoBoiBoy Galaxy has a few changes.
- This episode marks the second time in Galaxy that BoBoiBoy uses the Elemental Split to summon three forms that is not his original three forms (BoBoiBoy Earth, BoBoiBoy Lightning, and BoBoiBoy Wind). BoBoiBoy Leaf replaces Lightning in this episode.
- Gopal is able to turn the plants into rotten and dead animals despite he cannot turn living beings into objects or food as shown in BoBoiBoy Season 1, Episode 4 when he tried to turn BoBoiBoy into chocolate, and when he tried to turn a Rock Monster into food earlier in this episode.
- This limitation could have been removed with the upgrade obtained in BoBoiBoy: The Movie, or Gopal could have forgotten about his limitation when he was being hypnotized.