FireBot was a Power Sphere locked away and hidden on the peak of a volcano in Planet Volcania. Sai and Shielda guarded the Power Sphere until the events in Episode 11 when Yaya, Ying and Gopal retrieved it for their Toughness Test.
In Episode 13, it is activated and programmed to obey Jugglenaut.
in Episode 14, Firebot were used to fight Captain Kaizo despite Kaizo still able to overpower him and freeing FireBot, BalloonBot, and CementBot from his body, thus the three of them back into Dormant Mode.
- It is the fifth Power Sphere to appear in BoBoiBoy Galaxy.
- It's powers are mostly probably to be firepower, which explains why it was located in Planet Volcania, a hot lava-filled planet.
- It's appearance is similar to a gas tank, which is used for cooking.
- It's name is not revealed in its debut episode, but in the next episode on a computer screen.
- According to Cici Ko, FireBot is one of the particularly valuable Power Spheres and it is in dormant mode.
- in Episode 12, when Ochobot is tracking FireBot, CementBot, BalloonBot through the computer screen, Firebot's colors are changed into red and blue, despite its original colors are red and yellow.
- It's possible FireBot's powers are strong as BoBoiBoy Fire (and possibility BoBoiBoy Blaze), which is why Cici Ko warned Kaizo and Boboiboy Gang that Firebot is dangerous.
- Interesting enough, when the user use Firebot abilities, it shares few similiraties:
- When Jugglenaut uses the abilities like Explosions, it could referred to one of "Katsuki Bakugou" Abilities from "Boku No Hero Academy". only the difference, The User need to use the gas first to make the explosions.
- When Jugglenaut uses the abilities "Semburan Api", it can be referred to BoBoiBoy Blaze Abilities "Hembusan Berapi", and the way use it also same, Blowing from the user's mouth and emits a flamethrower from his mouth.