|“||"Defenders of Evil, Admirers of Naughtiness"||”|
StoryShield Monster fighting BoBoiBoy and his friends. But, they lost and ran away. After the incident, Adu Du started to declare themselves as Superjahat Jero-Jero.
Adu Du was unsatisfied with the organization of Earth Day Carnival of Rintis Island Primary School. So, they destroyed the carnival by saving Shield Monster and filling cement and plastic in the 3R Earth replica. After helping Shield Monster, they knew that Ejo Jo will arrive on Earth soon.
Adu Du warned BoBoiBoy that Ejo Jo is coming to the Earth. They showed the evidence with Jero-Jero intelligence information through Spacebook. They wanted to unite with BoBoiBoy to fight Ejo Jo. But when Captain Kaizo arrived, they were so scared then ran away.
After lost their power, BoBoiBoy asked for Adu Du's help with the excuse that Fang is the evil alien that needed help. After being urged, they finally agreed and they must follow their principle. They attacked Captain Kaizo's spaceship.
Adu Du and Probe tried to help the Serial Laundromat Robber (RDB) but was finally defeated in the hands of BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm.
Logo for this team has the white letter J with the purple, blue and yellow settings.
As told by Adu Du, the principles and objectives of the team are:
- Defend the villains worldwide,
- Any evil failure is their failure,
- Any insult to the evil is the insult to them,
- Cannot be stingy with other villains.
- Adu Du: Blue suit with purple underwear, purple shoes, and purple eye mask.
- Probe: Red cloth tied at the mouth with a yellow eye mask.
- Adu Du was seen erratic in holding a principle, because:
- They did not want to help stronger villains like Ejo Jo.
- They helped BoBoiBoy by telling Ejo Jo's incoming arrival and willing to cooperate with good people to fight the villain.