He first appears in Episode 12 as a shadow, feeling glad that Jokertu has accomplished his duty and that the TAPOPS members are unaware that there is a stowaway in their headquarters, stealing the Power Spheres.
He plays a major role in Episode 13, where he first activates and programs the stolen Power Spheres, BalloonBot, CementBot and FireBot, into his will. He later spies on BoBoiBoy and his friends who have just arrived on Planet Circus. He spotted Ochobot and realizing that he's a Power Sphere, he plans to add him into his collection. He finds out the powers that BoBoiBoy, Yaya and Ying have thanks to TargetBot, but he still punishes TargetBot for failing to defeat them.
He finally reveals himself in Circus Maxima and introduces himself to the heroes. However, the heroes state that they have never heard of him, not even Tarung did. He uses BalloonBot to attack the heroes while his Power Spheres cheer for him. He then uses CementBot to trap the heroes and attempts to steal Ochobot until Fang and Captain Kaizo intervene.
Jugglenaut has collected 13 Power Spheres , 2 Jugglenaut Power Sphered has taken by TAPOPS , 9 other Jugglenaut Power Spheres are unknown
- CardBot Used by Jokertu , Taken by TAPOPS
- InviBot Used by Panto ,Taken by TAPOPS
- MelonBot Used by Jugglenaut
- GigiBot Used by Jugglenaut
- TargetBot Used by Jugglenaut
- Jugglenaut has similar names with Juggernaut, a fictional supervillain appearing in the X-Men Comics. Coicidentally they both are have similar looks; big muscle, strong, and also take an antagonist role.
- There's also a character named Juggernaut from online game DOTA 2.
- Juggle is a pun on juggernaut, a powerful force, which refers to how strong he is, and "Juggle", which is a common skill for clowns.
- His name, along with MelonBot and GigiBot, are revealed in the end credits.
- He is the third known Power Sphere Hunter since Bora Ra in BoBoiBoy: The Movie and the second Power Sphere Hunter in BoBoiBoy Galaxy.