|MKHIPI: Markas Kotak Hari Ini Pagi Ini|
|Type of show:||Talk show|
|Featured in:||Season 2, Episode 9|
The studio also made a cameo in Season 2 Finale when Adu Du remembered the days when Probe was still alive, a scene from this show also appeared in the previous episode.
- Monday to Friday at 6:30 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 a.m (Replay).
In this video, the intro starts when Adu Du said "We're live in 3, 2, 1, Action!" and Computer put the show LIVE and Probe introduced the show.
The show's studio is painted with red with blue lights. It also has a screen which says in its label "TV HD". It also has a red couch. Its audience area is empty but the applause sound was possessed by a speaker.
It also has a trap door in which Adu Du pushed to put down Papa Zola while he was reading a book while being interviewed by Probe.
This show was made by Adu Du to sabotage BoBoiBoy, after the introduction, a pretending half-dead Adu Du was seened covered in bandages, sat in a wheelchair and strapped in a medical monitor, Adu Du told that BoBoiBoy was the one whose responsible for his serious condition, when the monitor showed that Adu Du doesn't have pulse rate anymore, Probe quickly released a set of syringe but when Adu Du saw it, he said that he is just pretending to be dead, but then Adu Du stated that BoBoiBoy brutally beated him so Probe opened the show's phone service.
- Tok Aba - He revolted that his grandson, BoBoiBoy became the main topic of the show.
In its commercial break, Bago Go promoted his first action figure. It is also available as BoBoiBoy Earth, BoBoiBoy Wind, BoBoiBoy Lightning, Yaya, Ying and Gopal. Adu Du was shocked because he said to him that to sabotage BoBoiBoy, not to promote him.
Bago Go also said 2 English words, "Amazing! Awesomeness!" Those are the only English words mentioned in the episode aside from Action in which was mentioned by Adu Du.
The guest star was Papa Zola because Probe promised to pay him. Papa Zola was surprised when Probe said that the issue is about BoBoiBoy. Probe said that BoBoiBoy misused his power and he showed a video that was absolutely wrong. Then, Papa Zola read a book and Adu Du pulls a lever that drop Papa Zola and his couch down.
- Director - Adu Du
- Producer - Adu Du
- Writer - Adu Du
- Host - Probe
- Executive Producer - Computer
- Editor - Computer
- Cameramen - Adu Du's Robot Slaves
There, among the 90% people, are only 5 viewers of their show but they see that it was watched by 90% people (as of Computer):
- Tok Aba
- ToToiToy (Yaya's baby brother)
- Mr. Kumar (he was sleeping while watching the show)
- Ying's Grandma
- Sasha (Azroy's Cat from Red Roses)
While Adu Du is running towards Probe, there were flashbacks of him and Probe in Season 2. a picture of the talkshow appeared.
- This is the first talkshow appeared in the series, thus covering the rest of Season 2, Episode 9 after BoBoiBoy and his friends defeated Adu Du and Probe.
- Animonsta Studios uploaded a photo of the english version of the talkshow in their website in the screenshots section.