Like all power spheres, Ochobot was created in the power sphere lab, presumably by the Kubulus. Due to many wanting to harness the powers of the incredible power sphere, Ochobot presumably fled in hopes of escaping the Power Sphere Hunters. However, some time down the way, he is somehow deactivated and procured by Adu Du and has been in his possession until Adu Du arrives on Earth.
Ochobot first appears when BoBoiBoy tails Probe after the robot has stolen some of the cocoa powder from Tok Aba's shop. After BoBoiBoy mistakenly activates him, Ochobot secretly escapes alongside BoBoiBoy and disguises himself as BoBoiBoy's soccerball. He later reveals himself to the young child, giving him his soon-to-be iconic Elemental Powers, Elemental Split and the Elemental Forms. When BoBoiBoy has trouble trying to defend Ochobot from Adu Du, who wishes to take the power sphere back, Ochobot gifts BoBoiBoy's friends: Yaya, Ying, and Gopal, different types of powers. However, in the battle, Ochobot forgets the true nature of the powers that BoBoiBoy's friends possessed.
For the rest of the series, he can be seen advising and helping BoBoiBoy, even giving a power band to a new ally, Fang.
During the movie, Ochobot was looking forward to a camping trip, that BoBoiBoy continually forgets to attend due to his superhero duties and is duly upset. He is suddenly contacted by Klamkabot , who BoBoiBoy mistakes as his grandfather, who is being hunted by Power Sphere Hunters. He is later captured by Bora Ra, causing a BoBoiBoy's Gang and Papa Zola to mount a rescue expedition to save Ochobot. Ochobot was able to escape thanks to Klamkabot and was finally able to meet up with BoBoiBoy once more. After Klamkabot provides a distraction, BoBoiBoy manages to take Ochobot to the Power Sphere Lab, where Ochobot is upgraded and inherits Klamkabot's teleportation ability.
Skills and Abilities
Although it's unconfirmed what kind of Power Sphere Ochobot is, due to the nature of his abilities (before the upgrade), Ochobot is likely the Power Sphere of Manipulation, since all the powers he had gifted to BoBoiBoy's Gang has to do with the manipulation of a certain substance or nature with the help of Power Bands.
During BoBoiBoy: The Movie, he has inherited Klamkabot's status as the Power Sphere of Teleportation, and is now able to open portals and teleport people to any location, as long as he knows where they are being headed.
- BoBoiBoy - Elemental Powers, Elemental Split (Elemental Manipulation)
- Yaya - Gravity Manipulation
- Ying - Time Manipulation
- Gopal - Molecule Manipulation
- Fang - Shadow Manipulation
See more: Ochobot/Relationships
- Ochobot is the ninth generation of Power Spheres as revealed in the movie.
- His name "Ocho" means "eight" or "nine" (though "Nueve" is used instead) in Spanish, which fits his status as the ninth generation of Power Spheres, first is Klamkabot.
- Ochobot obtains an upgrade in the movie from the Power Sphere Lab Guard. He now possesses teleportation powers given by Klamkabot, the first generation of Power Spheres.
- Ochobot was destroyed by Bora Ra using a "Black Hole Compression". However, Klamkabot sacrificed himself and gave all of his last energy to Ochobot and revived him.
- It is possible that Ochobot is created by the Kubulus and is teleported across the galaxy by Klamkabot since all Power Spheres are created by the Kubulus as stated in the BoBoiBoy: The Movie Comic Book Adaptation.
- From the official BoBoiBoy Magazine, it is stated that Adu Du did not create Ochobot. He actually found him somewhere before arriving on Earth.
- Despite Ochobot is severely damaged in the end of the movie, he is seen to have returned to his normal state by the end of the picture credits (though Probe does use duct tape to help him). From the fanmails, it is revealed that Ochobot can heal on his own as Power Spheres are capable of self healing since they are all built with alien technology.
- As revealed in BoBoiBoy Magazine #55, Ochobot is the last generation of Power Spheres, which means he was the youngest power sphere.