StoryHe was activated by Adu Du using cocoa power, but he mistakened BoBoiBoy as the activator and gave him powers. The next day Adu Du scolded Ochobot for giving powers to BoBoiBoy and his friends. Later when Tok Aba finds out that his cocoa was used to activate him, he became an assistant in the Cocoa Shop for free. Because of what happened, Adu Du is always having nightmares about Ochobot. He gave Fang powers to protect himself and to prevent Adu Du from having it. In BoBoiBoy: The Movie, he has the teleportation power from Klamkabot after being upgraded.
Skills and Abilities
Being a power sphere, he is able to give certain users power.
- BoBoiBoy - Elemental Powers, Elemental Split
- Yaya - Gravity Manipulation
- Ying - Time Manipulation
- Gopal - Molecule Manipulation
- Fang - Shadow Manipulation
See more: Ochobot/Relationships
- Ochobot is the ninth generation of Power Spheres as revealed in the movie.
- His name "Ocho" means "eight" or "nine" (though "Nueve" is used instead) in Spanish, which fits his status as the ninth generation of Power Spheres, first is Klamkabot.
- Ochobot obtains an upgrade in the movie from the Power Sphere Lab Guard. He now possesses teleportation powers given by Klamkabot, the first generation of Power Spheres.
- Ochobot was destroyed by Bora Ra using a "Black Hole Compression". However, Klamkabot sacrificed himself and gave all of his last energy to Ochobot and revived him.
- It is possible that Ochobot is created by the Kubulus and is teleported across the galaxy by Klamkabot since all Power Spheres are created by the Kubulus as stated in the BoBoiBoy: The Movie Comic Book Adaptation.
- From the official BoBoiBoy Magazine, it is stated that Adu Du did not create Ochobot. He actually found him somewhere before arriving on Earth.
- Despite Ochobot is severely damaged in the end of the movie, he is seen to have returned to his normal state by the end of the picture credits (though Probe does use duct tape to help him). From the fanmails, it is revealed that Ochobot can heal on his own as Power Spheres are capable of self healing since they are all built with alien technology.
- As revealed in BoBoiBoy Magazine #55, Ochobot is the last generation of Power Spheres, which means he was the youngest power sphere.