No. of Episodes:
|The Return Of BoBoiBoy||27|
|The Presence of Fang||28|
|BoBoiBoy Vs. Fang||29|
|The Football Game||30|
|The Revenge of Adu Du||31|
|The Math Test||37|
|The Rise of Ejo Jo||38|
|Season 2 Finale||39|
Fang - (voiced by Wong Wai Kay)
Known as the "Mystery Boy" (Budak Misteri) in the Extended Finale. As a new character in the series he is jealous of BoBoiBoy (so are Adu Du and Probe) because all of his classmates likes BoBoiBoy more than him. From "The Soccer Game" onwards, Adu Du and Probe became friends with him.
Teacher Timmy - (voiced by Fatimah Zafira)
As an English Teacher and 5th Grade Section Jujur (Honest) adviser of Rintis Island Primary School.
Ejo Jo - (voiced by Noriman Saffian)
An alien who's the General Commander of the Planet Atata Tiga.
Iwan - (voiced by Nurasyikin "Ekeen" Khalit)
Comparison to it's previous season
- Unlike in the first season, Nizam Razak was replaced by Yap Ee Jean and Dzubir Mohammed Zakaria as the directors of the series.
- In Season 1, BoBoiBoy was wearing two powerbands. While in Season 2, he has only one.
- In Episode 27, Yaya said that Tok Aba is really lucky to have a grandson like BoBoiBoy which is almost the same in the pilot episode when BoBoiBoy said that he is lucky to have a granddad like Tok Aba.
- Season 2 episodes running time is 21 minutes unlike Season 1, which is 11 minutes in each episode.
- From Episode 38, both Team Adu Du and Team BoBoiBoy have united together to stop Ejo Jo for threatening the Earth.