|“||I'm a Sleeping Monster Ok!||”|
He came out from the Video Game along with Adu Du and Probe, Adu Du told him to attack BoBoiBoy and his friends. When they arrived at Tok Aba's house, Adu Du said that they have a present for BoBoiBoy, but Probe wrapped him using his extra wrapping paper with big box and ribbon for his belief that Sleeping Monster is literally a present. The Sleeping Monster attacked Boboiboy's friends by making Bubbles.
BoBoiBoy, Gopal and Papa Zola entered Sleeping Monster's Dream, Gopal challenged Papa Zola and Sleeping Monster to play checkers but Papa Zola doesn't know how to play it so he was replaced by Tok Aba. Sleeping Monster was defeated by BoBoiBoy.
- Dream Bubbles - used to trap someone inside his dreams.
- Sleeping Shield - used to protect himself from Yaya.
- Tick Tock-Tick Tock Clock - used to make BoBoiBoy fall to sleep.
- Sleeping Sucker - used to suck someone inside it (it didn't affect any character).
- Orange Dragon - Used to move one of the pieces.
- Red Dragon - Used to move pieces of checkers by a pressure.
- Two Headed Dragon - Used to move Super Probe and kicked Yaya out of the game.
- Self-Dragon Attack - Used to move Super Probe and kick Papa Zola out of the game.
- King Dragon - When he's angry, he used it to defeat Tok Aba, but doesn't affect anything.
- Whatever Dragon - Because he have no idea, he moved Super Adu Dudududu and kicked Gopal out of the game.
- In the YouTube English Version, his name was shortened to "Sleep Monster".
- He also appeared in the commercials for Captain Munch and the 2012 Chinese New Year Greetings.