|Used by:||BoBoiBoy Water|
|Targets:||BoBoiBoy Fire, Adu Du, BoBoiBot Thunderstorm, Kurita|
|First appearance:||Season 3, Episode 19|
Water Geysers (Letupan Air) is one of the attack moves of BoBoiBoy Water.
Short Comic: Fire vs. Water
BoBoiBoy Water used this to attack BoBoiBoy Fire but he dodged them using "Fire Jump". He also used this move to plunge himself into the air to reach BoBoiBoy Fire.
He used this to attack Kurita.
- He sends out either one or multiple torrent of water from the ground or water.
- In Season 3, Episode 19, he uses this move after sending water into the ground. Though, he can summon them from underground or sea.
- As revealed in the English subtitles in BoBoiBoy: The Movie DVD, it is called "Water Geysers".
- He can also use this move to plunge himself into the air as shown in the Short Comic: Fire vs. Water.
- In the BoBoiBoy: The Movie Comic Book Adaptation, it states that BoBoiBoy Water uses "Whirlpool" against Kurita, not "Water Geysers".