In the preparation for World Biscuits Day, BoBoiBoy Wind helped Yaya by making biscuits which is up to 100 packets but Adu Du and Probe messed it up by tricking BoBoiBoy Wind with the Milk that has a Liquid X. After he distribute it, many people become crazy include him and become uncontrolled and turn to BoBoiBoy Cyclone.
While sleeping, the biscuits came to BoBoiBoy's dreams forcing themselves to eat him, later BoBoiBoy finds out that Ochobot is feeding him after he woke up.
Ingredients (revealed in episode 21)
- Chocolate Bar
- Date Spices
- Lemon Grass
- Fresh Milk from a Local White Goat
- Onion (Season 3, Episode 14)
- Based from official website, Yaya's mom Mrs.Yah is responsible for baking the biscuits while Yaya is responsible for selling it in the whole neigbourhood.
- The information may be inaccurate as in the series Yaya was seen baking the biscuits herself.
- Probe (Season 1) and Lahap (Season 3, Episode 25) are the only characters that love the biscuits. Tarung (BoBoiBoy Galaxy Episode 10), on the other hand, thinks it's okay.